Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Death Of A Forum..

• 07-03-2005 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

Does anyone even use this forum anymore? I remember two years ago when this had a new thread popping up every half an hour or so, now we carry on the one thread from months ago..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i know! the good old days. i tried startin a few threads meself but in reality theres nothin that ever happens in carlow! if u look at the tallaght it forum theres only 3 threads posted ever so we're not the worst. we need somebody to organise a carlow boards beer to get more ppl on here!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Its better dead than full of useless spammy ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

lets have another she's unreal thread. hehe. There is this blondy one in college thats to die for.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Vulture

two very important things are missing
    Rat and LouisMustDie who's annoying threads and arguments about their annoying threads took up 90% of the posts. What is really needed is annoying people that everyone can hate.
    i reccomend stephen he'a gimp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

suck my balls.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

bring it on bitchs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

I live in a giant bucket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Redrocket

im with elvis, shes unreal
    holy crap that blonde one.... i know who ur talkin about... maybe tomorow we can see what she is wearing and let other nerds try to spot her out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

seen her today again stevenk, wow, f u c k m e. Her brother is always hanging around her. He must get some stick.

/me goes on the stalk.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Who exactly is this "Blonde One", I sure as hell haven't seen anyone blonde and good looking around here

• Advertisement

the blonde must be you then, laguna!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I reckon so, it must be my lucscious man jabs these boys are salivating over..

hehe must be! i know thats all i can think about when i see you strutting around the canteen.

is that her brother? shiiit! the poor ****er with a sister like that.

thats even worse than bein in the "friend zone"!

so anyway, whos gonna put the 1st camera fone pic of her up? i vote stevenk.

well im finished college now so......
    anyhow i dont have the balls to walk up to her and blatently take a pic with a ****ty camera phone

stevenk wrote:
    well im finished college now so......
    anyhow i dont have any balls

ur finished? oh ye i forgot u were doin networkin. u doin work experience?

hopefully with xilinx, i had a technical interview on monday, have another HR interview soon. someone out of csm4 also had an interview, interested in finding out if they have the HR interview also

Advertisement