Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vinces diary part 3

• 07-03-2005 5:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭

vince is backstage at a wwe event

vince is in his office and the big show enters

bs: hey vince,i got a great angle,the big show goes hollywood
    vm: slow...i mean show thats what we are doing...we've been trying to tell you that for the last 4 months and you could'nt grasp it.listen,i'm buying out the alien franchise and am going to star in a sequel to resurrection.me and lance henrikson are going to take on the aliens.we need another person in it who is big

bs:why is that boss
    vm:because we want to have a 7'2 500lbs alien
    bs:ok
    vm:the facehugger will jump on you and you will be a host.the alien will emerge that resembles your face and have your height and weight.me and lance will take on this new alien and the queen alien
    bs:sounds good vince
    vm:yes it is,we plan on calling it the "big alien".now if you don't mind i have some business to attend to.

show leaves and in comes jr

jr:vince the audience is falling asleep out there
    vm:really??....ok tell paul london to get a crate of lucozade and gushy it out to the crowds..then they might have the energy to stay awake.
    jr:im on it

vince takes out his phone

vm:linda baby,have you got my dinner ready?
    lm:no vince,i don't have time either
    vm:ok then....actually great!!....i can use this for a work.i will make a surprise entrance out onto the show here and publicly announce that i want a divorce cause youi didn't have dinner ready.then i will explain how everybody is ma bitch and that i want you in the ring in a match at wrerstlemania just after i have challenged brock.
    lm:ok vince

vince then makes another call

vm:macho man,hows it hanging.ready for wrrestlemania?
    mm: oooooh yeah
    vm: i've got a question for you randy?do you like pythons??(as in 24 inch pythons)
    mm: oooooohhhh yeah i take it you got the macho man booked to have a match with snakeman jake the snake roberts
    vm: eeehhh yeah something to that affect.you will be fighting a true legend
    mm: oooohhh yeah diggit...the macho man can then punk out john cena after iu beat jake roberts one two three and im thinking and thinkin and thinkin that eeeh yessy yeeeaahh the macho man can climb the mountain one more time ooooooh yeaaah diggiiit.
    vm: booker t couldn't dig that himself.catch u later macho man

vince then calls hogan

vm:hogan whats the story
    hh:you know something duuude,the hulkster just came from the gym mmaaaan and who did he see only the lil hulkamaniacs waiting for him to sign autographs and the hulkster waited til he chopped the queue with the edge of his pen maaan.hulkamania is running wild duuude
    vm:great hulk.stone cold steve austin said he's pumped for the match
    hh:stone cold steve austin maaan,that duuude is incredible.i had a couple of beers with him last sunday at his ranch,then we went to a club in houston where hulkamania was running wild down the streets naked man.stone cold completely drank me under the proverbial table duuuude.
    vm:i say he did (looks at his watch to see how long he has been listening to hogan rant).....anyway hogan,wrestlemania will be savage(macho man).
    hh:great vince,i don't see macho man at mania and i sure as hell don't see him wrestling any time soon duuude.
    vm:ok i will catcxh you later

vinny mac gets up and goes to the mirror and laughs

he won't be wrasslin alright,he'll be fighting U at wrestlemania

vince then calls somebody on his cell phone

vm:yeah,the deal is done,the ol mega powers will collide at wrestlemania...legit

mystery man:yeah i know these two better than anyone else.i will make sure that the fans see this legit fight and see a hell of a fight.plus they will pop when they see me arrive unexpected at wrestlemania.

vm:its been a long time since you travelled with them on the road.whats your plan

mysery man tell his plan

vm:great im lovin it...not only does wrestlemania go hollywood,it goes legit and it also goes hardcore.

vince hangs up

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT WHEN VINCE MEETS RODDY PIPER FOR A PRIVATE MEETING TO DISCUSS PIPERS PIT?WHAT WILL STONE COLD HAVE TO SAY?WHO WAS THE MAN ON THE OTHER END OF THE CALL AND WHAT DID VINCE MEAN WHEN HE SAID WRESTLEMANIA IS GOING HARDCORE??

TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS,TUNE IN NEXT WEEK ON BOARDS.IE

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

lol
    really good blackbelt
    i cant wait for your next one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

keep em comin blackbelt, 3 golden eps.

Advertisement