Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wake the wife? (not me)

Options
  • 19-08-2001 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

LOL

u own man

oxxx{::::::::::::::::::::> a.k.a. Floyd The Barber a.k.a. Maximus||Stabus a.k.a. oxxy, That is all!
    oxxy2k_1@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the Other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's butt and say, 'How about a blów job?'

....and she's always sound asleep.

Warning: Signature may not be an actual signature. Signature may contain stupid things. Please do not read this signature if easily offended. The value of signatures can be small as well as great. Thank you for your cooperation.
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HE HE, I love it

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Yes indeedy, that shall be my bar joke for the next 2 months. heh heh.

*had more smileys but the nasty site said i had too many*

Advertisement