Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nokia CK-7W Handsfree Car Kit Installation

Options
  • 07-03-2005 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Have jus got myself a Nokia CK-7W Handsfree Car Kit and I was wondering has anybody every installed one of these themselves. If so how difficult is it and are there any websites on the net with installation instructions that are better than the installation guide that comes with the kit.

Also if i was to get it done professionally, where would I get it done and how much would it cost. I am from the midlands.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

These guys supply and fit them for €275....you could ring em and see how much fitting on it's own would cost

Advertisement