Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infantry based BFV and POE servers?

Options
  • 07-03-2005 6:37pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It may seem odd but im just wondering if anyone noticed some infantry only or no aircraft servers running POE or BFV?
    Would be nice for a change to play some infantry based BFV and POE.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I had our server running Inf only BFV maps and it didnt work out Cully. Looks like you will have to learn to fly buddy.

Fairy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Nah it aint the flying m8,i do like flying.
    Its just im more into guns and infantry more so than vehicles meself and just thought it be nice alternative the odd time.
    No worries,still enjoy it as it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

ah yes, the joys of deathmatching on those small cambodia jungle maps, twas good fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Try Operation Peacekeeper....no real planes/heli's in it....mostly maps wit a few tanks but hand to hand combat! can be good to get your rifle skills back up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

We have that mod on our server actually aswell. If there is enough people in irc [ #tig.ie on quakenet ] and want to play it we can just throw the maps into the server.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Winters wrote:
    We have that mod on our server actually aswell. If there is enough people in irc [ #tig.ie on quakenet ] and want to play it we can just throw the maps into the server.

I just join a server from ASE>...seems to be only German servers for this mod!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Hmm cheers guys.
    Downloading 0.1 of this mod and the 0.15 patch for it right now.
    Ill check it out later.

Advertisement