Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Rattlesnake in Piper's Pit??

• 07-03-2005 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm kinda new hear so I don't know if you have talked about it yet, but I heard that at Wrestlemania 21 Rowdy Roddy Piper and his famous Piper's Pit are going to be welcoming The Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin. I don't have any information about it and I just wanted to know what you guys thought.Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think someone will end up coming down and interfering in the segment.Vince maybe?Whoever it is,expect them to get a Stunner.Then expect Piper to get one too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

My prediction:

Piper slags austin
    Austin stun's piper
    Crowd cheers
    Everyone goes home happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

aye, It's not Wrestlemania without a stunner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

i think it is true that stone cold will stun piper on the segment but i can also see a twist in all of this.it might lead to an impromptu match between him and piper which would see stone cold wrestle his last match and say farewell properly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I doubt we'll get a match out of it. Definitely a stunner and maybe a bit of mudhole stompin or a Lou Thesz press but no match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I can't see Piper getting his *** kicked on a night of celebration for him.I bet you that someone comes down and slags off Austin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

If Austin has one more match in him, they would'nt waste it against someone he has no history with, or that can't wrestle anymore themself - like Piper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 BensonandHedges

I think would be fantastic that austin would do it but pity vince is injuered becase you could be sure that he would be the one getting his ass stunnered by the rattlesnake.....

Stay classy boards.ie....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

it will be interesting to see.

if there was to be a fight it would be between stone cold and piper on the pit.i reckon piper asks questions legit,then gets rowdy and takes out a beer can and hits austin over the head with it.this will see austin getting attacked and then he gets up and starts beating the hell out of piper,downs a few steveweisers and walks off to his music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

This script just writes itself - Piper and Austin share a drink then Piper recreates his Jimmy Snuka coconut moment by hitting Austin with a beer can. Austin rubs his head, looks at Piper, flips him off and it's Stunnertime!

Also, seeing as how we have three of the four participants from the main event of Wrestlemania 1 making an appearance, what chance is there that Mr T might show up too? By the way I haven't seen this weeks RAW so I don't know if that's already happened so there's no need to flame me if it has :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement