Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Canon XL1S and In Car System

• 07-03-2005 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭

Howdy All,

I'm hoping someone might point me in the right direction with this query. I'm looking to buy a Canon XL1S. The XL2 is a bit steep in price for a first timer and the XL1S offers me what I really need.

So the questions are

A] Are there any online retailers that anyone can reccommend ?
    B] Any Irish Retail outlets that anyone can reccommend ?
    C] Anyone selling one second hand even ?

The second part of this quest is to find and in-car camera system that works. I've already gone thru one or two that we've rented from the UK but I've found them to be a pain in the scrotum when it comes to purchasing. Plus any system they've tried to flog me comes minus camera .. and they don't mention that till the end..

Thanks in Advance

Junior

So any advice on that appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Headleylamarr

I bought my two from Tyrell - http://www.tyrell.ie/

And with regards your in car query, my first reaction is that if you were going to use something not specifically designed you need to concentrate on the mountings more then the camera itself...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

alliance electric on georges st. do the camera and the in car system.

Advertisement