Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gorilla Love

Options
  • 24-08-2001 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

It was a beautiful warm spring day; a man and his wife are at the zoo.

She was wearing a cute, loose fitting, pink spring dress, sleeve- less with straps. As they were walking through the ape exhibit, they passed in front of a very large gorilla, the gorilla went ape. He jumped up on the bars, holding on with one hand (and both feet), grunting, and pounding his chest with the free hand. He was obviously excited at the pretty lady in the wavy dress.

The husband, noticing the excitement, suggested his wife tease the poor fellow. The husband suggested she pucker her lips, wiggle her bottom, and play long. She did, and Mr. Gorilla got even more excited, making noises that would wake the dead.

Then the husband suggested that she let one of her straps fall, she did, and Mr. Gorilla was just about to tear the bars down. "Now, try lifting your dress up your thighs," he said. This drove the gorilla absolutely crazy.

Then, quickly the husband grabbed his wife by the hair, ripped open the door to the cage, slung her in with the gorilla and yelled, "Now, tell *him* you have a headache!"

Warning: Signature may not be an actual signature. Signature may contain stupid things. Please do not read this signature if easily offended. The value of signatures can be small as well as great. Thank you for your cooperation.
    :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

on ure hols wolf that exact joke was posted frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

ah well frown.gif When I got back, there was 3 whole pages of new stuff, and I didn't have time to read through it all... frown.gif

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin.

Another thing, I've noticed something strange. You stand in the middle of a library and go 'Aaaaaaagghhhh' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in. Think about it...

Advertisement