Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jove Alphastates olympia saturday march 19th

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭GASUN

Scarefacemj,

I dont even know what the word means!

Some photos are better than others.

I'd expect that if they were crap that you would tell me- Comments appreciated!!

Hope to bring more photos soon!!

Regards,

GASUN
    www.gasun.net
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 608 ✭✭✭scarfacemj

GASUN wrote:
    Some photos are better than others.

Some girls are bigger than other as well so I wouldn't worry too much....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭kirn

just to say, really enjoyed the gig on sat, and got drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Talaghn

I jus want 2 say that Jove were just brilliant and it was a verygood idea of Karl and the lads 2 do this gig!! The alphastates and Delerentos were very good also. the whole night altogether jus feckin rocked and anyone who says the any of the bands werent original or good should be hunted down and shot cos all the acts were orignal and in someway even if small wer good!!! :D:D;) Alison is very cool aswell, cool chick!!
    Damo Rices eat your words!!!! :mad:
    And Bandit 2!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Talaghn wrote:
    anyone who says the any of the bands werent original or good should be hunted down and shot cos all the acts were orignal and in someway even if small wer good!!!

Wow you sentence form good.

Judging by your previous 6 posts you are either in Jove, have a boyfriend in Jove or are Karl using one of his many pseudonyms.

Anyway I won't be posting on this thread again its had a far too much publicity already suffice to say that
    1- I thought it was a good idea.
    2- I said I'd be there (guest list no chance I was paying)
    3-I said you wouldn't make money
    4- I said Jove would be ****

I was proved right on all counts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Carlsber40

I think at this point it might be a good idea for the Moderators to close this topic. Am sure RAPTOR might be able to verify from my IP address that I only use this computer when I post on here or for other chat boards.

I have far better things to do then prance around other chat rooms posting under Alter Ego's. Besides I was unable to access the Internet this wknd while I was in Switzerland..... ;) Am sorry you had such a miserable experience Bandit, make sure you keep away from all Jove gigs in future....

With regard to the things you were proved right on, if Jove were s**t for you then that's cool, if you got in for free then well done, must be so proud and with regard to the money it was never about that. But we've no bills after it! :D

So again, thanks for all who attended and until the next time.

Advertisement