Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've never been here before!

Options
  • 24-08-2001 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Roger was a hard-working guy whose evenings were spent playing volleyball and bowling. For his birthday, his wife took him to a strip club. The bouncer at the door said, "Hi, Roger, good to see ya again."
    The wife asked, "Have you been here before?"
    Roger said, "Oh no, he's on my bowling team!"
    A waitress came to their table and said, "Hey Roger, the usual?"
    The wife said, "Are you sure you've never been here before?"
    "No, no, hon," Roger protested. "I know her from volleyball!"
    A stripper came over, threw her arms around him and said,
    "Another lap dance tonight, Roger?"
    The wife leaped to her feet and stormed out. Roger followed, saw her getting into a cab and leaped inside before she could slam the door. Furious, she let him have it with both barrels.

When she paused for breath, the taxi driver said, "Boy, you picked up a real bítch tonight, Roger!"

Warning: Signature may not be an actual signature. Signature may contain stupid things. Please do not read this signature if easily offended. The value of signatures can be small as well as great. Thank you for your cooperation.
    :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

lol good one that biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

Excellent biggrin.gif

- [Preacher]

Chef Tony is god.

Advertisement