Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curb Your Enthusiasm Series 3 DVD

• 07-03-2005 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭

this was released on February 7

was in town the following two Saturdays and saw no sign of it anywhere (typical - no surprises there)

anymore manage to get it in Dublin or will I be forced to order it online like I have had do with so many other TV DVDs - Quantum Leap, Thriller being two I could mention

What is with shops over here and their point blank refusal to stock certain DVDs?

"Oh we can order it for you?"

- Get stuffed. Don't see people having to order in the new Brendan O'Carroll DVD do we?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Flinty

Curb is brilliant. Would you not order it on the internet anyway? I'd say you'd pay a fortune for it in Dublin shops. It's only £18 (sterling) on play, delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

I got it off Amazon, nice extra features too.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Class series. Anyone know if there'll be a 5th one (though season 4 was a bit iffy)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

as far as I know season 6 has just been shown in the states

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

as far as I know season 6 has just been shown in the states

Nah, no mention of anythign beyond series 4 on HBO.com and I'd surely have heard if they'd made any more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Crumbs

They've started production on season 5 but no mention of airdates yet - probably towards the end of the year.

And I thought season 4 was brilliant!

Agrred Season 4 was excellent as it went on, maybe a few lacklustre eps like The Blind Date, though it did have its moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭nachos

has the 4th season been shown over here at all? i've only seen up to season 3 on tg4/E4

Yep on TG4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I ordered the first two from Amazon.com as the region 1 DVDs were less than half the cost of the Region 2 DVDs on play.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement