Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zelda Trailer This Thursday!!!

Options
  • 07-03-2005 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

oh yes baby! been waitin for this for ages!

New Zelda Trailer to be released on Thursday

Iwata will show a new trailer during his key note speech on Thursday 10/03/2005 Its at 11a.m PST so around 6 or 7 pm UK time. he's also mooted to announce DS networking.

Although SPoNG have confirmed this, it has been widely expected.

please please please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Ah, ffs...

"New Zelda Trailer.."

*wow cool!! /clicky-click*

"..This Thursday!!!" :confused:

I could have happily waited until Thursday before knowing there was a trailer at all. Oh well, looking forward to it now I suppose.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,398 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The wait for this game is torture. I suppose I can only sooth the pain with a blast of minish cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

not me... ive played all the minish cap i can play. have only three more kinstone fusions to get and have no idea where they are and have another 20 figurines to get but i could not be bothered

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,398 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well I've yet to play it. Shining Force is just too addictive. God the shining force games are brilliant. Note to self, learn japanese so you can finally play shining force 3 scenario 1-3.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Minish Cap is great, but its more annoying then tough to get 100%. Finding every keystone fusion is a nightmare and getting all the figures takes far too long. There are a few other small things but its stull loads of fun.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

multiple dungeons will be shown apparantly in this new trailer, i think they decided to show this to take some of the spotlight off the ps3, which will be unveiled by sony this week at the GDC

Rew wrote:
    Minish Cap is great, but its more annoying then tough to get 100%. Finding every keystone fusion is a nightmare and getting all the figures takes far too long. There are a few other small things but its stull loads of fun.

yea i know i did the whole goron quest to get the mirror shield but havnt managed to find out where to get the light arrows and whatever else is missing. only have 18 hearts too

You get the Light Arrows arrows when you
    Use the suck jar to catch the ghost over the old guys bed in the cloud land place. If you dont do it by a certain point in the game he dies and you cannt get them.

Did you get the shield before or after you finished the game? Alot of peeps only got it after beating the final boss...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

I never got a shield either, I did get a crappy
    hat
    though

Cant wait for the new Zelda trailer, Last one was great
    Anyone know where it will show up like ign, nintendo.com, etc.

Hard to say but id keep an eye on cube.ign.com, joystiq.com, gamespot.com etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Well I've yet to play it. Shining Force is just too addictive. God the shining force games are brilliant. Note to self, learn japanese so you can finally play shining force 3 scenario 1-3.
    curse you retrogamer...curse you...:D:D:D

Stalfos wrote:
    I never got a shield either, I did get a crappy
    hat
    though

Cant wait for the new Zelda trailer, Last one was great
    Anyone know where it will show up like ign, nintendo.com, etc.

cube.ign.com said they well have a high res version of the trailer available once its shown.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

ooooooooh goodie!

Yes the wait for this is horrendous; I remember almost pulling my hair out waiting for the wind waker. Shiny new pictures yay!

Is there linkage for any of these rumours?

ign.com :D its in the gamecube section under "nquery"

and yea i got the shield after i beat the game which means i wont be gettin the light arrows so. ah well.

i got the light arrows and beat the game so that mean i cant get the shield

No you can still get the shield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 BloodNinjaCult

minish cap bored me....it started great but i got to the air palace and just lost interest

pschhh stupid blood ninja. you know it was a fun game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 BloodNinjaCult

mister bloodninjacult, thank you very much :) i am a huge zelda fan but youve got to put your zealot hands up sometimes and admit... this one has no legs baby

• Advertisement

Has anyone seen it yet?
    Where did it show up?

It's Thursday. Where's me trailer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

^^

I was just thinking the same thing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

The speech by Iwata's not on till 7pm I think.

ahhhh i see, different time zones..who would have thought! Can't wait though!

6:30 pm .
    starting in 30 minutes

Is there a webcast somewhere?

No, doesnt seem to be anyone doing one :(

It says "No such file/directory"
    :(

• Advertisement