Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darth Vaders Online Troop Inspection.

Options
  • 08-03-2005 9:40am
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

Alpha Company, 203rd Tatooine Expeditionary Stormtrooper Legion a Star Wars Galaxy clan which is one of the more recognized and disiplined Imperial forces online who have inflicted heavy defeats on the rebel alliance recieved high praise and recognation from the empire (the game developers).

Darth Vader himself personaly went to Tatooine for a unit inspection. He personally addressed the unti re-affirming the importance of there mission with the empire and how the emperor expects them to crush all rebel resistance they encounter.

What a high honour.

You can read and see about it here.

http://www.corpnews.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=40594

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Dogg Thang

That's very cool indeed. I used to play SWG but I got bored really quickly. First and last MMORPG I ever played.

Dogg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

It would have kicked ass if they had all opened up on him as soon as he stepped off his transport. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Or a rebel ambush? Obviously rebel intelegence isn't very good ;)

Alot of people are slating the event as a gimick and that the devlopers should be putting time into adding to the game instead of publicity stunts for 10 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

thats well cool
    used to play SWG back in the day but got sick of it
    Always thought the whole rebel/empire thing was class tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭D

http://www.****youanddie.com/pics/16073768.swf

this was posted in the original thread.

edit: the above **** is the "F" word

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭MickFarr

D wrote:
    http://www.****youanddie.com/pics/16073768.swf

this was posted in the original thread.

edit: the above **** is the "F" word

LOLOLOLO!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

I've never had the slightest interest in mmorpg's before, but now I want to know where I can sign up. That is the coolest thing EVER, ANYWHERE in a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

abccormac wrote:
    I've never had the slightest interest in mmorpg's before, but now I want to know where I can sign up. That is the coolest thing EVER, ANYWHERE in a game.

You haven't played World of Warcraft then. Absolutely everything in that "game" is cool. Even when badly lagged you can still EXPLORE A COOL PLANET OF WONDER AND COPPER/TIN/IRON/SILVER AND AT LAST GOLD! GET A REAL ADDICTION PAL!

memo to self: don't abuse power to get away with posting personal insults even it is for the Glory of The Light.

Advertisement