Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Progress!

• 08-03-2005 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

Mainly for the people still playing US retail as I guess the people on EU haven't reached this stage yet, how much progress have you guys made on the high end content (namely, Molten Core & Onyxia)?

There's no amazing guild on our server compared to Conquest or anyone but we've taken down the first 4 bosses of MC relatively easily with almost pickup groups, but Onyxia to only 34% hp. Just bored wondering how far ahead / behind other servers are.

Here's one of the most decent SS's i took of Onyxia last time we gave her a try:

onyxia_flight.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

Im not sure how far people have got on my server/ Its quite a low population one. Ive never made a MC/Onxyia run.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Theres only about 3 people on our server that could approach her without being fried. I think we have only one 60 at the moment for example, which is nice because while I'm lagging behind the vanguard of the server, its not been completely camped and farmed yet, nothing annoyed me more about EQ then the farmers (apart from the horrific xp loss for death).

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

I will prolly be organising an MC raid on the 19th of march (day after patch) or the weekend after that. Hopefully by then the server will have enough level 60s + the bug fixes will help. Will need ppl to do the quest to get into MC first though :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm on Spinebreaker anyway so it wont bother me (plus I'm Alliance, you Hordy scum :p )

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

hehe, we killed Emperor with a 5-man guild group today. First horde to do it afaik. Alliance killed him earlier on our server but it took them 10 players.

But on another server 5 players have already finished scholomace afaik. Unfortunaetly we don't have a level 60 warrior in our guild yet so its very hard to go for the best instances without a proper tank. Its much easier for alliance due to the overwhelming numbers of Paladins around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Speaking of progress, we just took Onyxia this morning!
    (I'm Euseka)

Here's the group photo.

The items that dropped are here and here.

A server first for us ! WOOT

Advertisement