Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Jonny answers the Question

Options
  • 30-08-2001 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭

Teacher: "Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?"
    Little Johnny: "None."

Teacher: "Listen carefully: Four crows are on the fence. The farmer shoots one. How many are left?"

Little Johnny: "None."

Teacher: "Can you explain that answer?"

Little Johnny: "One is shot, the others fly away. There are none left."

Teacher: "Well, that isn't the correct answer, but I like the way you think"

Little Johnny: "Teacher, can I ask a question?"

Teacher: "Sure."

Little Johnny: "There are three women at the ice cream parlor. One is licking, one is biting and one is sucking her ice cream cone. Which one is married?"

Teacher: "The one sucking the cone."

Little Johnny; "No. The one with the wedding ring on, but I like the way you think."

That island has freedom written all over it" Sir, that's Cuba. [url="HTTP://WWW.thesimpsons.com"]look at that smithers!![/url]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

lol excellent biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

My god man, have you got 12 pairs of hands? how are you psoting so damn fast!!

"I don't think anything I've ever done is wrong" - Dr. Homer Simpson

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Classic hi, little jonny jokes rule like....funny as hell!

Farls

Advertisement