Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How Low Can You Go?

• 08-03-2005 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Anyone see the opening episode last night (10:30pm RTE2)?
    It follows 3 lads on a budget trip to different locations (Krackow,Budapest,Istanbul,Copenhagen,New York, Boston)
    Good enough show, but what is it with Rte that they always have to have a homosexual presenting travel show's. Are they trying to portray travel with homosexuality, or what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I watched it, and I gotta admit.. I was expecting the cringe rating to go thro the roof.
    But... I was almost disappointed when the show was over!
    Enjoyable Monday night viewing.
    The group of lads were ok... were they all gay?
    I know the blonde lad was...

Are the same gang going again to different cities?
    Would be good of the threw in some gals too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Rossonero

Jst the blonde guy is gay I think.
    It's the same lads in each show I would guess.
    Budapest should be good craic.

Actually Krackow, Budapest and Istanbul are all on my travel list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

God only knows, but homosexuals are known for not leaving the country!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Telefís

whiskeyman wrote:
    were they all gay?
    I know the blonde lad was...

lol - I'm sure they'd love to hear that lol :D

Advertisement