Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Bluetooth headset ?

Options
  • 08-03-2005 2:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I am looking at getting a bluetooth head set for a Nokia 6230.
    Carphone warehouse have a half price sale with the Following
    Motorola HS820 €44.99 (6hrs talktime)
    Jabra BT250V €44.99 (8hrs talktime)
    Sony Ericsson HBH 300 €54.99 (10hrs talktime)

Does anyone know which is the best option or should I go for the Nokia Wireless Boom Headset at 02.ie for €75 ?

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

I have a HS800 for my blackberry and its the business. It has a folding mic boom which you open to turn on, it then pairs away with the blacka.A quick press of the button and the call in answered. When driving this is easier than the Jabra which needs button pressing etc to pair and then another press to answer. Purely personal view but the foldout boom works best for me. Quality is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

It's only half price if you buy a contract phone at the same time in CPW.
    Anyway i'd go for any Sony-Ericsson one, had hardly any returns or faulty ones compared to the others. General feedback is much better for that one too.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I have the Moto one and would recommend it highly!

the boom feature is espically good and handy :)

Advertisement