Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K Club membership fees?

• 08-03-2005 2:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

just trying to settle a bet. anybody have any ideas how much membership fees for the K club are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭okden

ok, i heard a few years ago, probly not even using euros yet, that it was 85g plus 15g a year
    but don't quote me on that im not a member :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

ops thats international

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭okden

it says that their redeamable at around 4 for 1 for a normal membership, which would put my guess close to the mark.

i know they had to make these international memberships much more inticing after 9/11, they were almost exclusivly marketed at corporate america.
    you won't get much change out of 200g your first year

hjr, what was the bet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Houllio

We played a team from the K Club in last years junior cup, and he said that the entrance fee is 100g and it only lasts 10 years! The annual sub is 6g

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭hjr

Houllio wrote:
    We played a team from the K Club in last years junior cup, and he said that the entrance fee is 100g and it only lasts 10 years! The annual sub is 6g

You mean you pay 100g to become a member and then 6 grand a year subscription fee! crikey!!

Advertisement