Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP E-commerce scripts

Options
  • 08-03-2005 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi im just wondering if anyone knows of any simple easy to use E-commerce script that i can use to integrate into my E-commerce site which is already designed and created. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

what specifically are you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 JimmyQ

actually I would like to know of a good script also. Any I download and test seem to be like 'OSCommerce'. These are very hard to work a website around and also have to many features. I want a script that I can freely design my website around and has features for many of the more popular payment gateways like WorldPay etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Divine

Hi thanks for replying, basically i have the whole site designed the way i want it, but i need scripts such as:

Signup Form and Validation
    Login Script
    Sessions, cookies etc
    Shopping Cart,
    Search Feature script
    And the ability to randomly generate images from a database table 'Best Offers'
    Also script for an admin panel so i can upload new images of products into certain tables, with meta tags, a review and a price.

Can you help?

www.oscommerce.com is the absolute best if your host supports PHP

www.hotscripts.com is also a great resource for e-commerce scripts for any kind ASP, JSP, PHP, CGI, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Divine

Yea im PHP, thanks for the help! ;)

• Advertisement

Problem is OSCommerce will not merge with your existing design.

hehehe except you can style oscommerce to nearly match your design :) YOu can in essence skin it by editing the template and css that it comes with

Rather you than me skinning OSCommerce to work with an existing design. If you were planning to use OSCommerce than you would probably be best to start a fresh with a design. There are also websites who sell different templates designs specifically for OScommerce.

Don’t get me wrong Divine. OSCommerce is an excellent shopping cart system with loads of features for the Shopper and the administrator. It has all the features you need and lots more. And best of all its free!! It has a nifty feature which will mention to the customer that the people who bought this particular product also bought this particular one.

dont forget aswell it has multiple payment integration - paypal, 2checkout, etc

dont forget aswell it has multiple payment integration - paypal, 2checkout, etc

Ph3n0m is correct and as far as I know you can download third party modules with other payment gateways.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 MakingMeMark

you may also want to check out http://www.zencart.com - basically osCom, but they claim that it is being updated, whereas work on osCom has finished.

Also, anyone interested or already know of a realex mod for osCom/zencart? I've created one for osCommerce which seems to work accurately. Haven't got a merchantId for realex however, so can't fully test it.

Advertisement