Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Journey from Trim to Dublin in the morning

• 08-03-2005 3:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong section dont know where to post it!!!!

Just wondering does anyone here have experience of travelling from Trim to Dublin. i live in blanchardstown at the mo but looking to buy in trim just wondering about the journey (traffic-wise to dublin) in the mornings/evenings are the roads really as backed up as i heard rumoured??

Thanks for any help yanyone can give me...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

My friends did it for a year and then got fed up and moved back to Dublin. They used to leave at 6.30am in the morning so as to make it to Dublin city in less than an hour....

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

one of the girls from my job (ballyfermot area) only just left last week due to being fed up with the traffic in the morning/evening, she lives just outside trim, got a job in navan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

It all depends on the time you star and finish work at. I live in dunshaughlin where a 3 bed semi goes for €240k and start work at 6am and my journey time to Coolock is 30 minutes. I think the biggest problem for you is the junction with the N2 its mayhem at around 6:30am onwards. hope this helps

Advertisement