Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.JNLP files

Options
  • 08-03-2005 3:59pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to run a fileChooser object online which allows someone to choose and open images from their computer. I will eventually be allowing them to edit their photos online but right now I just want them to be able to open image files.

I have all the code written but I found on the internet that I need to compile this using .jnlp because I keep getting an error which says please recompile using -Xlint.

I think though that I can make a .jnlp file to run this application where a user will click a link on the site which will be a link to the .jnlp file to run this application.

Just wondering if anybody knows whether this will work or not. I have no experience with .jnlp files so any help from anyone will be much appreciated.

Thanks alot

Comments

Advertisement