Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica or Megadeth

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

ya need a third option on that, theres no way i can pick one or the other......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Velvet Vocals

Just think of it as a life or death situation... PICK ONE ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

with a name like alcoholica i mean come on :)
    man alcoholica are good....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Stroller_burn

Hmm.... I think Megadeth are better musicians but I like Metallica's music more.

50 - 50.... Who'd have thought it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

You gotta love how people are voting but not saying why.

I voted Metallica because I prefer them.
    None of this who's better ****e.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Megadeth because I prefer their stuff to Metallica's stuff (apart from some of the songs ripped off from Megadeth).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

You gotta love how people are voting but not saying why.

They weren't asked why, they were just asked Metallica or Megadeth :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

I don't like either. And I espeically don't like Metallica. When you make a remake of a Bob Seger song. You automaticly suck a**.

Illuvatar wrote:
    I don't like either. And I espeically don't like Metallica. When you make a remake of a Bob Seger song. You automaticly suck a**.

I don't get it? Why do you automatically suck as*? I mean is it just remakes that you're opposed to or just Bob Seger songs? Surly Mr.Seger didn't object too much or it wouldn't have happened? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

Have you heard of the song I'm talking about?
    I don't care about remakes as long as they sound good. But I don't think you should make a remake of Bob Seger. He's in the rock & roll hall of fame (and that's no easy task. Besides I don't see Metallica there). They can go ahead and make remakes I don't care, as long as it's not Bob Seger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Obzer

Turn the page is an amazing song so go **** ur self.
    I vted for megadeth cos i prefer their riffs but i think tallica a great too(cept load/reload)

Advertisement