Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Custom playing cards

Options
  • 08-03-2005 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get some custom playing cards made and i cant find anywhere in ireland that does it ,

I've found some online but none in Ireland.

Does anyone know a place in ireland that would make custom decks, or anyone reccommend an online shop/site that are good to deal with,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

There's no-one in Ireland that produces playing cards that I know of.

If you are looking at professional quality, US playing card co. custom prints their BEE brand cards subject to a minimum run of 2500 and at a cost of $3.20 (cost gets lower on higher volume)

P

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

mcaul wrote:
    minimum run of 2500 and at a cost of $3.20 (cost gets lower on higher volume)

$3.20 for what? 2500 cards? or per pack?

Cardi Mundi could be another one you could get in touch with, the belgium card manufacturer, they also print custom designed cards, Coke, Nokia and other companies use them.

Pm me if you want their english office number.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

lol 2500 decks,, i'm only looking for about 25-50 decks, maybe not even that many..

and 3.20 would be per deck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

Yes its 2500 packs minimum and yes it $3.20 per deck, at 10,000 it drops to $1.85!!

For small quantities try a promotional gift company such as East Coast Print in Dublin. (part of Belgard motor group)

Advertisement