Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New IRA Statement - IRA offer to shoot man's killers

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

A question was asked by me and you went off on one. There is nothing offensive about my question and nothing to justify the tangent that you decided to take.

Then why raise it?

You brought his court appearance up, and that it was in relation to a violent incident up, why?
    Anybody who thinks that Devine will not know the whole story behind the attack and the people that carried it out is living in cloud cookoo land. If he has given that story, why have the police not arrested the perpertrators? They will have eye witness testimony and they can then try and get corroboration from others.

The guy was beaten very severely. Is it beyond the realm of reason that he has concussion or blacked out part of his memory, and is therefore not the most reliable witness. For all we know he could have been unconcious at the time of the muder.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,194 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

mycroft wrote:
    Then why raise it?

I raised it because it would the 1st port of call I would make if I was investigating McCartneys murder. To try and understand what went on. It is a very logical thing to do (assuming he is medically fit to be interviewed)
    You brought his court appearance up, and that it was in relation to a violent incident up, why?

I asked a question, that is all. You have me confused with somebody else.
    The guy was beaten very severely. Is it beyond the realm of reason that he has concussion or blacked out part of his memory, and is therefore not the most reliable witness. For all we know he could have been unconcious at the time of the muder.

What you put forward is very valid but it is guesswork on your part. I asked a question about whether anybody knew if Devine had given a statement. Obviously, nobody knows here.

What you put forward is very valid but it is guesswork on your part. I asked a question about whether anybody knew if Devine had given a statement. Obviously, nobody knows here.

ahem and this
    Anybody who thinks that Devine will not know the whole story behind the attack and the people that carried it out is living in cloud cookoo land.

You are in the words of Millers crossing, speculating about a hypotheisis

• Registered Users Posts: 17,194 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

mycroft wrote:
    ahem and this

You are in the words of Millers crossing, speculating about a hypotheisis

Nah I was just working on the assumption that he is medically fit and will have no memory loss.

Care to point out where I brought his court appearance into the thread?

Nah I was just working on the assumption that he is medically fit and will have no memory loss.

Care to point out where I brought his court appearance into the thread?

My apologies, I confused you with Amen.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Squaletto

mycroft wrote:
    Well going through just a sample of your previous posts.

Now after spewing all this, you justify yourself by saying "oh I don't support terrorism" When clearly theres a body of text that you've got behind you which implies that you do, you just don't flat out say it.

Onto the Mc Carthy killing

You say

Which implies they brought this on themselves, by supporting SF.

As for not starting the mud flinging

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2421158&highlight=sword#post2421158

You've been doing nothing else since you wandered onto this site.

Potificating about a situation you've romantised.

And furthermore after wading through dozens of woefully formated posts to find little of merit and frankly so much sh*te I could fertilise navan, I'm adding you to my ignore list.

I respectifuly disagree.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, Good on you ya Bhoyo Myculo sorry Mycroft. You still haven't shown me any evidence that shows that I support the actions of the IRA in my woefully formatted postings therefore you are the one who is deliberately talking crap. I don't agree with you so just get used to it my friend with the union jack tinted glasses. I didn't mean to imply anything like you are trying to say I did. It's just your sick warped way of looking at those in society that disagree with you. As I said before, you need to get a life and take a chill pill as you will only do yourself damage if you continue going on like you are! Poor boy!
    It was a pleasure talking with you even if you were a bit of a pain! We on the Republican side of the fence are well used to your sort and although I don't agree with you I will hear you out. It's a pity N Ireland is full of people like yourself who if they don't like what they hear then they plug their ears. You could easily find a cosy place in the DUP or OUP with that attitude.
    Ciao
    Ciao

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

this has degenerated into idle speculation re: the official investigation rather than discussing the original topic of a group on ceasefire offering to shoot suspects in a crime. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement