Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokerstars Frozen

Options
  • 08-03-2005 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭

Anyone else on pokerstars? the whole thing seems to be frozen. particularly annoyed right now as i was in the middle of a two-table tourney where i have 62% of the chips with 7 players remaining, and a six to one chip advantage over the next biggest stack.

grr

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Froze on me too and closed the boards tourny window I had open. i wasn't playing anything though, thankfully. It's back now though.

Get yourself registered for the boards game so we can take your money!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

no i'm off to see mercury rev tonight
    i'll play on sunday. so many boardsters have complained to me in person that i haven't played one yet that i feel they're baying for my blood. which they are welcome to.

good luck to everyone tonight

oh, and apparently all tourneys onpokerstars will restart in ten minutes.
    sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Only 6 regged so far. Points for all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭Shortstack

Can't make my mind up whether to play tonight or go and try this double chance jobbie at the Fitz...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

DapperGent wrote:
    Only 6 regged so far. Points for all!!
    You had to go ruin it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement