Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bit twisted, but, u cant help but laugh!!!

Options
  • 03-09-2001 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Two mental patients are out walking in the grounds of a mental hospital, when one of the patients tries to drown himself in a pond! The other patient jumps in and saves the 1st patient and brings him back to the hospital. The next day a doctor calls the 2nd patient into his office, Doc:"i have some great news, we've decided to release you, he feel that saving that mans life just shows that you are cured. But i also have some bad news, that man you saved has committed suicide, we found him hanged in his room this morning!" Patient:"Oh no!!!......He didn't commit suicide, i hung him up there to dry!!" :P

Advertisement