Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Test Churchtown

Options
  • 08-03-2005 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi
    I'm doing my driving test this Thursday in the Churchtown Test Centre. This is my second time (failed last April in Rathgar Test Centre) so I'm desperate to pass this time! I'm taking pre-tests and trying to get as much practice as possible but I'd be really grateful for some advice from anyone who has sat their test in that centre.
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

afaik there is only hill of any significance on the routes they use. Turning left for teh castle golf club after that shell station.

So that's be your hill start.

Other than that you've loads of estates that they like to bring you into - which means an awful lot of corners and turns with out markings - so be extra careful not to cut corners.

And the estates mean loads of parked cars - so be sure you know how far from them you should be driving from them and at what speed

Advertisement