Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAPSU

Options
  • 03-09-2001 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

...which stands for, and im serious "Mothers Against Peeing Standing Up". Their web page can be found at http://www.mapsu.org/ Does anyone else find this very disturbing?

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin.

Another thing, I've noticed something strange. You stand in the middle of a library and go 'Aaaaaaagghhhh' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in. Think about it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

It's got to be a p1sstake!! No pun intended. smile.gif

Fink

Advertisement