Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a good Maths book (Ordinary Level)

Options
  • 08-03-2005 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭

Teacher's notes don't cut it; can anyone recommend a good Maths book for Ordinary Level? Don't really need one packed with exercises and filler (I'll be working from the past papers from here on out), all I want is a book that basically goes through everything I need to know in fine detail. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Teacher's notes don't cut it; can anyone recommend a good Maths book for Ordinary Level? Don't really need one packed with exercises and filler (I'll be working from the past papers from here on out), all I want is a book that basically goes through everything I need to know in fine detail. Any suggestions?

Why not get the Maths Revision book? Its very good..

- Sully

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Does it have a name? I'd say there's more than one Maths revision book.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Maybe less stress more success?I have one for art history and its great.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Does it have a name? I'd say there's more than one Maths revision book.

Sorry, the "Less Stress More Sucess" is the name of the book. They have a few around for various subjects..

- Sully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mickomack

Maybe try the 'magical book of tricks' by Tony Kelly and Kieran Mills i recently purchased it the other week for higher maths and find it really helpful,as far as i know its available for ordinary level in Easons

• Advertisement
Advertisement