Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Large Double room in Rathgar/Terenure offered

Options
  • 08-03-2005 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭

Double Room €600 monthly rent - €600 deposit

Large double bedroom / very good light / central heating / washer/dryer / broadband internet / digital TV / bathroom + downstairs toilet/ enormous living area (combined sitting/dining room) / seperate kitchen with no seating

Very spacious 3 bedroomed house - huge double bedroomm on offer to share in house with one other occupant. House is part of very quiet cul de sac development, 1970's european architecture with house part of block of 6 with single bedroom apartments underneath, steps lead up to own entrance.

3rd single bedroom can be alternatively guest room/2nd tv room, it was an office up to a month ago. Its not anything right now. It will not be rented for another person.

Decor in the house is typical mad landlord mishmash of colours, but is comfortaable, clean and warm. Bedroom has huge built in wardrobes.

Landlord is very good, never visits except when small repairs etc are required. A gentleman.

I am a single male, IT Network & Hardware sales, 34 years, smoker (trying to quit!), rarely drink, very much into the quiet life. Educational background is Journalism/Technical/Marketing. Brought up Rathfarnham area. Don't watch TV at all other than soccer. Hence some weekend afternoons and rare weeknights are really the only days I might impose my friends on you. I respect your need for a relaxed home life and would expect the same from you. Currently living with friend who is moving at end of month. House is so great and spacious that I want to stay on rather than get a place on my own.

All bills to be shared - averaging between internet/tv/gas/esb no more than €100 - €120 per month all in per person. All bills are paid immeadiately on receipt.

Ideal applicant would be quiet, professional, discrete. Head screwed on. Security concious. No preference Male/Female. All rent/bills to be paid in full on due date by bank transfer, as these all go out automatically from my account. Landlord requires work/bank/previous landlord references. In all probability you are 28+, finished with the clubbing scene (or at least you don't bring it home with you), though any age considered as long as all the above sits ok with you. If you plan on falling in the door at 3am, mad with the booze, flailing wildly round the gaff with your mad mates in tow please don't apply.

Due to personal space considerations no couples or pets (well, I could probably handle fish...).

PM me if interested.

Thanks

B

Advertisement