Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Photopost behaviour.

Options
  • 09-03-2005 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Right, I'm sure bug tracking isn't your top priority here, but the photopost is all over the place.

Access using Firefox:
    "Upload Photos" brings you to the upload screen. The username is "unregistered". From here you can log in, but you don't have to. Select your pic, hit submit, and it just stays loading, for aaages, before finally crapping out, saying "The document contains no data". You are then spontaneously logged out, if you were logged in (that is, when you refresh/go elsewhere, you're logged out).
    Same upload behaviour whether you're logged in or out.

Access using IE:
    The "Upload Photos" link doesn't appear if you're not logged in. If you open it directly, you are prompted to log in. All good so far.
    Select your pic, hit upload, and almost instantly, it says "Processing image list", then redirects you to a page with a nice big error on it:
    Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 127

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" -size 52x100 -quality 70 -geometry 52x100 '/usr/local/www/www.boards.ie/photopost/data/500/4091angeldelight-thumb.jpg'

On top of both of these, it says that the maximum image size is 100MB and the space left in my account is 10GB. Now, you may want it this way, but I only highlight them, cos they're a tad generous :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Woohoo! It's not just me!

I've been getting the same thing for a number of weeks now, it's quite frustrating. I thought it was a problem on my end as I've been having cookie problems with boards.ie for a while now.

I'm sorry I ever doubted you laptop!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

/me suspects imagemagic has been modified/removed and not put back together properly.

Advertisement