Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Absolutely free ringtones ! ( not spam ! )

Options
  • 09-03-2005 6:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

...well apart from the price of the wap access that is .

Thought i'd share this with you kind folks , simply type in the url of the ringtone , download and save ,that's it. Hopefully i won't get flamed to bits * ducks head * :D

http://www.gapsring.co.uk/index.php

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

if you have a bluetooth port for your computer use yahoo groups to get great apps,pics,videos,themes for your phone and its all free thats what i do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

any example groups

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Doesn't Opera have WAP support?

I don't use it so can't test but I'm sure you can just browze to that site and download the midi tones. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

1huge1 wrote:
    if you have a bluetooth port for your computer use yahoo groups to get great apps,pics,videos,themes for your phone and its all free thats what i do

Which Yahoo groups?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

try www.tagtag.com too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

type in anything somehow connected with a nokia s60 phone and youll get loads
    my fave is 'nokia 6600_ngage_3650_7650'
    type in stuff like 3gp,s60,symbian etc and you'll get loads

Advertisement