Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More jokes.

Options
  • 06-09-2001 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

A hillbilly teenage girl asked her father if she can borrow the car on Saturday night.

He agrees providing she give him a blow job.

As she begins, she looks up and says "Dad, your dick tastes like ****."

He snaps his fingers and responds, "I just remembered, I promised the car to your brother!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

Three ladies sitting in a doctors office.
    One says "I'm gonna have a boy cause my husband was on top."
    Another says "I'm gonna have a girl cause I was on top."
    Last one says "****, I'm gonna have a puppy."

Q: How do you kill a dumb blond?
    A: Put a scratch-n-sniff sticker at the bottom of the swimming pool. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

God finally had enough and decided to end the world. However He wanted to warn the people so He gathered Bill Clinton, Fidel Castro and Bill Gates into one room and told them of His plan and to go out and inform the world.

President Clinton immediately appeared on CNN and told the U.S. "I have good news and bad news. The good news is, there IS a God. The bad news is He is going to end the world.

Fidel Castro went to the Communist network and told them. "I have bad news and worse news. The bad news is, despite what we have taught all these years, there IS a God. The worse news is, He is upset."

Bill Gates turned to the internet and informed the world. I have good news and better news... The good news is, God thinks I am one of the three most important people on earth... the better news?..... I won't have to upgrade Windows XP........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HE HE, I like the last one.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

[homer voice]
    teee heeee heee heeee biggrin.gif
    [/homer voice]

• Advertisement

hehe thanks lads, might post more soon enough biggrin.gif

Advertisement