Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Comparing cars

Options
  • 09-03-2005 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if there is any website where you can compare cars under different headings like performance, fuel consumptions, features etc?

For example on the Renault website you can compare different types of meganes against each other under its security features and extras!

I would like to compare the following new cars:

Renault Megane Coupe 1.6
    VW Golf 1.6 Sportline
    Mazda 3 1.6
    Opel Astra 1.6 SXI

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Have a look at www.cbg.ie or www.carzone.ie

They have most of the specs and prices of all models sold here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 MR2GIRLRACER

Try www.carsurvey.org not too sure if they have the spec's on cars, but it has alot of feedback from car users on the goods and bads of all the cars under the sun. Worth a shot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭sandyg

www.Volkswagen.ie compare cars :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

The nicemove.ie website has a car comparator

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Think www.whatcar.co.uk also has this feature, don't quote me though as I've never used it.

Actually just bear in mind there'll be slight differences in spec as they are UK models, but it may be of some use.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ubu wrote:
    The nicemove.ie website has a car comparator

It ain't working very well. The smallest engined BMW 3-series or BMW 5-series on the site is the 3 liter :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

strange, everything else that i tried seems to be working fine, someone at nicemove mustn't like beemers for whatever reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

ubu wrote:
    someone at nicemove mustn't like beemers for whatever reason!

Well at least not the sub 3 liter ones :)

Advertisement