Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humour suggestion

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

lafortezza wrote:
    "The policemen suspected Mr Cheese had topped Mr Potato so they took him to the station and grilled him"

That's classic, I'm saving that one.

Corny jokes are so bad they go right back to being good again. I think rkm should be banned for trying to oppress the genius that is Que.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

Theyre so bad theyre good but it seems to be the only thing hes posting bit of a spammer...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Que

*adele* wrote:
    Theyre so bad theyre good but it seems to be the only thing hes posting bit of a spammer...

a friend of mine recommended boards.ie to me, said there was a good group here, fun to be had, dropped by, yea im new, maybe ill post a few jokes i made up, hang around abit 'now ye're talkin' eh lol, well i have to admit this is the worst board i've ever visited, so intolerant, so negative, so quick to spurn. I posted a few jokes is all, good or bad where's the harm, and how posting jokes in the humour section makes me a spammer is beyond me, could anyone please try and explain ?

seriously, this is the coldest board I think I have ever been to

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

@Que

Dont mind those who think your jokes are not funny,its nearly 8am and im giggling before i goto work.So thanks for jokes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Que wrote:
    a friend of mine recommended boards.ie to me, said there was a good group here, fun to be had, dropped by, yea im new, maybe ill post a few jokes i made up, hang around abit 'now ye're talkin' eh lol, well i have to admit this is the worst board i've ever visited, so intolerant, so negative, so quick to spurn. I posted a few jokes is all, good or bad where's the harm, and how posting jokes in the humour section makes me a spammer is beyond me, could anyone please try and explain ?

seriously, this is the coldest board I think I have ever been to

yeah, if you want to stay here, you may want to develope a thicker skin, add a crap in-joke to your sig, pretend to know someone cool, and not take it too seriously.

dont know, what were you expecting? apple pie and a welcome into mothers bosom?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Que

As far as I am concerned, you can keep posting your jokes in humour - it brings back memories of the legendary bananayoghurt. And the fact that its pissing off other people is putting a grin on my face ;)

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Jr.Shabadu wrote:
    Mebbe someone should ask him to just post all his jokes in one thread?
    This is a good idea.
    They do look a bit spammy as they are one-liners.
    Maybe you could start a QUEs greatest hits thread
    as lots of people seem to like them.
    Spread your creative genius without filling up the humour board. :)

You were never going to get banned btw.
    I wasn't being serious as illustrated by my subtle
    use of *please. :p

p.s. your jokes are still crap :(

yeah, if you want to stay here, you may want to develope a thicker skin, add a crap in-joke to your sig, pretend to know someone cool, and not take it too seriously.

dont know, what were you expecting? apple pie and a welcome into mothers bosom?

makes sense , im very new to the internet, can't help but take things personally, guess i might grow a skin eventually.

oh thx bio, appreciated.

sux being a newbee , how do i get a picture under my name like you guys have ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

User CP, edit avatar. Post more jokes!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Que wrote:

sux being a newbee , how do i get a picture under my name like you guys have ?

go to your "user CP" top left and then go to edit avatar (again top leftish). and then choose an avatar....hope that helps. :)

BTW I like your jokes too...

• Advertisement

RuggieBear wrote:
    go to your "user CP" top left and then go to edit avatar (again top leftish). and then choose an avatar....hope that helps. :)

BTW I like your jokes too...

thx ruggie & shabba, I got a pic now :), dont feel like such a newbee, guess i was wrong you guys are ok, apologies all round

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Que - Banned? Why for?

It's getting like 1984 in here... maybe Que never existed at all. Maybe I'll be next. Or maybe you!

Or maybe, just maybe, I've been reading too much 1984 recently.

Still though, poor Que. His jokes will live on, only in memory. And the archives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

He was banned because he was registered before. Nobody really cares why he was orginally banned, all we know is thats the wya it''s always been

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

rkm wrote:
    You were never going to get banned btw.
    Looks like i was wrong.
    No more jokes.
    *tear*

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Prizes for being extra sharp go to Boston and BioHazRd.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Welease Woger!

Advertisement