Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More jokes to make you laugh ;)

Options
  • 07-09-2001 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

Right .. here's some more jokes for ye biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

A blind man was traveling in his private jet when he detected something was wrong. He made his way to the ****pit and got no response from his pilot.

The blind guy then found the radio and started calling the tower. "Help! Help!"

The tower came back and asked, "What's the problem?"

The blind guy yelled, "Help me! I'm blind... the pilot is dead, and we're flying upside down!"

The tower comes back and asked, "How do you know you're upside down?"

"Because the **** is running down my back!"

A woman went to her doctor for advice. She told the physician that her husband had developed a penchant for anal sex, and she wasn't sure it was such a good idea.

The Doctor asked, "Do you enjoy it?"

She said that she did.

He asked, "Does it hurt you?"

She said no.

The Doctor then told her, "Well, then, there's no reason that you shouldn't practice anal sex, if that's what you like, so long as you take care not to get pregnant."

The woman was mystified. She asked, "You can get pregnant from anal sex?"

The Doctor replied, "Of course. Where do you think lawyers come from?"

LOL LOL biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭BoobeR

The Reverend John Fuzz was pastor of a small congregation in a little Pennsylvania town. One day he was walking down Main Street and he happened to notice a female member of his congregation sitting in the town bar, drinking beer. The reverend thought this was sinful and not something a member of his congregation should do, so he walked through the open door of the bar and sat down next to the woman.

"Mrs. Fitzgerald," the reverend said sternly. "This is no place for a member of my congregation. Why don't you let me take you home?"

"Shure," she said with a slur, obviously very drunk.

When Mrs Fitzgerald stood up from the bar, she began to weave back and forth. The reverend realized that she had had too much to drink and he grabbed hold of her arms to steady her. When he did, they both lost their balance and tumbled to the floor.

After rolling around for a few seconds, the reverend wound up lying on top of Mrs. Fitzgerald, her skirt hiked up to her waist.

The bartender looked over the bar and said, "Here, here, buddy, we won't have any of that carrying on in this bar."

The reverend looked up at the bartender and said, "But you don't understand, I'm Pastor Fuzz."

The bartender nodded, "Well, heck, if you're that far along you might as well finish the job."

hehehehehe

Here's another wink.gif

A man is having problems with his dick, which certainly had seen better times.

He consults a doctor who, after a couple of tests, says, "Sorry, but you've overdone it the last 30 years. Your dick is burned out. You only have 30 erections left in your penis."

The man walks home, deeply depressed. His wife is waiting for him at the front door and asks him what the doctor said concerning his problem.

He tells her what the doc told him.

She says, "Oh no! Only 30 times! We shouldn't waste that! We should make a list!"

He replies, "I already made a list on the way home, and I'm afraid you're name isn't on it."

smile.gif

lol i cant stop posting jokes wink.gif

Three weeks after her wedding day, Joanna called her minister. "Reverend," she wailed, "John and I had a DREADFUL fight!"

"Calm down, my child," said the minister, "it's not half as bad as you think. Every marriage has to have its first fight!"

"I know, I know!" said Joanna. "But what am I going to do with the BODY?"

An 80 year old man went to Hollywood to pick up a prostitute and to get some action. He noticed one hooker in particular and started flirting with her. The prostitute quickly became annoyed and yelled, "Get lost old man! You're ruining business!"

"Sure would like to get some action tonight," blurted the old man.

"You've got to be kidding! You're too old! You're all finished!"

"What did you say?" asked the geezer.

"You heard me! You're all finished!"

"Oh, dear," replied the old man, as he reached into his pocket, "how much do I owe you?"

Ok have fun biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

"where do u think lawyers come from" LMFAO :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HE HE HE, Im still laughing...

John

Advertisement