Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easters Nearly Here!!

• 09-03-2005 12:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

EASTERS NEARLY HERE!! all the chocolate and school holidays and all the chocolate, and all the chocolate, did i mention all the chocolate

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

urgh
    easter reminds me of eating too much chocolate and getting sick
    but still...mm chocolate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

My holidays are near an end, have been off for the last 2 weeks, don't have easter holidays, just the bank hol off.

I'm off to buy myself one of those Cadbury eggs with fruit and nuts in the actual eg itself now.

Bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 :xRachx:

I can't w888 4 easter itz so da best!!! NO SKOOL!!! FREE CHOCCIE OF YA RELATIVES!! LITTLE CUTE BUNNIES N LAMBS N CHICKS!! awwwwwwwww. GOOD FRIDAY 2DAY!!! no meat :(. hard 2 decide wot 2 eat

Just wanted to be the first to wish all my fella (and female) boards users of this fabulous Choccie forum a very Happy Easter!

I'm already after munching down a whole egg........ yummmmm..... chocolate!!!!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Happy Easter everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nude_hamster

YES YES YES!! Happy easter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Happy chocolate day everybody

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

happy Easter!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

Lets not forget the true meaning of Easter...
    Jesus liked chocolate (and rabbits).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

Kitsune wrote:
    Lets not forget the true meaning of Easter...
    Jesus liked chocolate (and rabbits).
    Excellent, good one!

But I read in this thing they call the bible that it has something to do with this bloke called jesus that was nailed to a cross, died, and rose again on the 3rd day..... AMEN!!!

Anyway, I only got 1 egg, had it munched up by saturday night. Damn I love choccie!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement