Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Update in NTL selloff

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

Does anyone know which of the four remaining bidders we should be hoping to win? i.e. who is going to do the best for us customers.

causal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol

you would think they would give us the upgrade and then sting the new buyers with the problem.

new buyers probably wont upgrade for a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

Maybe it's the marketing people getting their way:

Allow the new owners to introduce themselves by announcing upgrades.

causal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

I really hope the new owner's give us a better package than the current one. They better not up the price or enforce the cap otherwise ya might as well switch to smart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

causal wrote:
    Does anyone know which of the four remaining bidders we should be hoping to win?

Chorus ???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭sillild

Chorus ???
    I agree they have the know how and have definetly gotten better in the past year with TV anyway.

Plus one company country wide with pooled resources with access to nearly as many houses as Eircom will have a great chance to shake up the broadband market.

sillild wrote:
    I agree they have the know how and have definetly gotten better in the past year with TV anyway.

Plus one company country wide with pooled resources with access to nearly as many houses as Eircom will have a great chance to shake up the broadband market.

True but what if they start being stingy with the speed's and prices like eircom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

Bring back Cablelink :P

I think they're dead and buried forever. They joined previous demised buisness names such as eircell and telecom eireann.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

God really?

I guess using humour here doesn't work on the insanely high IQ's that read this board :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement