Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Almost Caught!

Options
  • 04-09-2001 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

Drowsing contentedly after an afternoon of making love in bed, suddenly there's the sound of a the elevator coming up.
    Dreamily, the girl whispers, "Oh, oh, quick get moving, that's my husband."
    Quick as a flash, Bill jumps out of bed, rushes to the window to see who parked in the visitors lot and suddenly stops dead. "What d'ya mean?" he bellows "I AM your husband!"

Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin.

Another thing, I've noticed something strange. You stand in the middle of a library and go 'Aaaaaaagghhhh' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in. Think about it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

ROFL biggrin.gif
    That is well deserved karma m8,them jokes keep coming and keep makin me laugh smile.gif pld m8

[This message has been edited by Pugsley (edited 04-09-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Very Funny

Well deserved. smile.gif

"Ca bhfuil an buama?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

qusans.gifaeh.giffie.gifconfused.gif

[This message has been edited by StrataGIST (edited 06-09-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

LOL