Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need halp- zelda Ocarina of time/n64

Options
  • 09-03-2005 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Ya know after you read the diary of the gravekeeper and get the sun song, where do i go to get the hookshot, ive done it before but i cant remember.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

holy ****, i played that game 3 years ago
    i enjoyed it
    i think you re-visit the graveyard as adult link and the ghost will give you some challenge thing to do
    if i remember correctly

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Jesus I'd love a game of OoT.

Missing my GameCube here in Prague :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

Its better on n64, i know ive to go to the graveyard, ive gotten the sun song in the big grave at the back, there's a grave( smaller) that has a passage blocked by a load of stone and i dunno how to get past it.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Are you sure you're in the right one? I think its one of the graves on the left hand side. Once you open it, you can drop in, and you'll have a bit of a race.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

will check

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

The Fitz wrote:
    Its better on n64
    better than the gamecube (ie. windwaker bonus disc)?
    Thinking of downloading an N64 emulator ..but I must get my GameCube sent over asap anyway (still have Metroid Prime 2 and Resident Evil 4 to experience... not to mention the new Zelda that's on the way)!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

heres a tip: Play the suns song in the grave with just one re-dead and you'll get a nice reward ;)

Advertisement