Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sigs

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

members.boards.ie was down earlier i think. nukem, i think your sig is too ig anyway, whether it breaks the sig rules or not. i also like winters sig. dunno how it changes tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I have to constantly update my profile whenver someone refreshes the page. I'm like a demon.....

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Winters wrote:
    I have to constantly update my profile whenver someone refreshes the page. I'm like a demon.....

:)
    lol, great answer!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Sig resized and members.boards was down, but i dont know why it caused so many problems through photobucket. Dont care all fixed and within the rules.
    Now stop moaning i fixed it,now reactor fix yours haha only messing,class sig- and Winters love the sig biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Nukem... I am your father

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    Nukem... I am your father

*LOL* suppose your gonna lop my hand off next................rolleyes.gif

Advertisement