Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multiple threads

Options
  • 09-03-2005 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭

Alright, not sure if this is possible or not...

On the music boards in particualar things are posted in 3 or 4 different places fairly often. Example. That was posted in Rock/Metal and Punk aswell. I don't really have any problem with that. Sometimes things are suited to more than one board. Only thing that annoys me is that you have to read three different threads to get all the replies about it. Is there any way to have the thread show up on each of the boards, but all link to just one thread? Basically to get all the replies onto one thread, regardless of what board they were posted from. I realise it would be difficult to have it automated, but maybe a "post this thread on another board" option for the poster?

As I said, not sure if it's at all possible, but it would certainly make things a lot easier...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Easist way would be for the mod to merge the threads into one single thread on one board and leave links to the thread on the remaining boards.

Advertisement