Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

An 8 minute movie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

i highly doubt it.. plus would you pay the now 5.25 fee to rent it??? i sure as hell wouldn't

There was a piece about that in Empire a while back. I think theres some special site selling the DVD, but is it really worth paying 25 euro for an 8 minute film?
    If you want fast cars driving insanely fast download the BMW films off their website. They star Clive Owen as the Driver and each short film is directed by a major director such as John Woo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I seriously want to see this.

I also want to know how the hell he managed it without killing ALOT of people.

And why the driver and director aren't locked up in jail.

As for the shorts, yeah maybe, but they are not the real thing like this one! But I would find it hard to justify spending 25 on it, it might be easily gotten off the net....? Or maybe not. Worth a try though, I'm definately going to check tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

There's a 25sec clip here.
    Looks nuts. you'll probably find it on P2P somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

In the forums at ruthlessreviews there was a link for the full 8 minutes. I'm too lazy and tired to go hunting for it now. Maybe tomorrow I'll put up the link.

It's not worth buying, though it is a nice quick scenic tour of Paris. If you want speed on the roads get one of the Ghostrider DVDs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement