Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSIA Question

Options
  • 09-03-2005 3:39pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads

Can anyone confirm this??

http://www.aeci.ie/news.html

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Homer J Simpson

This is true. Just contact your local institution with whom you have taken up the SSIa and discuss it with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Raytown Rocks

I had a similar e-mail in work. I contacted my Local branch and then sent the below mail to my work colleagues.

Just spoke to AIB ( local Branch).
    They confirm this NOT to be true. They will pro actively send you a decleration close to the maturity time of your SSIA. You simply fill it out and send back. The only people affected will be those who were residents at the time of the SSIA kick off and that are now non resident. REF AIB Sandymount.

Advertisement