Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Hate You! Yeah You!

Options
  • 09-03-2005 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

You know who you are, you're the kind of person who ruins everything for everyone.

At this point i should point out i didn't get Tommy Tiernan tickets, and while it's sort of my fault for not wanting to get up early this morning, it's mostly the fault of the kind of people who do.

I believe that if everybody's cool, then everything's cool. if everybody was a little laid back this morning, we all could have strolled over to the kiosk together later on after a nice kip, but no, you had to lash in and queue before the place was open.

bah, i'll just go get drunk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

there there...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

U hate me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

*adele* wrote:
    U hate me?

I can hate you if you like, got a bit spare this week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

theCzar wrote:
    You know who you are, you're the kind of person who ruins everything for everyone.

At this point i should point out i didn't get Tommy Tiernan tickets, and while it's sort of my fault for not wanting to get up early this morning, it's mostly the fault of the kind of people who do.

I believe that if everybody's cool, then everything's cool. if everybody was a little laid back this morning, we all could have strolled over to the kiosk together later on after a nice kip, but no, you had to lash in and queue before the place was open.

bah, i'll just go get drunk.

Man I'm totally feeling the same way as you at the moment.

I aswell decided to take it casually by not bothering to queue up for 9 for the tickets and when I went over to the Kiosk at 10 F**KING sold out! :mad: :mad:

Why can't people be more laid back? Same with the f**king U2 tickets. If everyone was more relaxed and didn't bother to queue up the world would be a better place because I would have got my ticket!

People are soooo self-centered and arrogant these days! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I wish I had got up on time this morning. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Yeah i arrived in this morning and thought there'd be no trouble at all - i feel like a right eejit now!

Anyone think he might do a second gig on friday - after all it's early enough!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

yea that sucks......i was in early, i had a tenner....but im such a nice person that i said to myself "let someone else have that ticket" ;)

have seen him twice already! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i couldnt give a rats bollox about tommy tiernan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

ferdi wrote:
    i couldnt give a rats bollox about tommy tiernan

I wouldn't even know where I could find a rats bollox...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

kasintahan wrote:
    I wouldn't even know where I could find a rats bollox...

on a rat? I'd concentrate my search on the males.
    Red Alert wrote:
    Anyone think he might do a second gig on friday - after all it's early enough

that's unlikely, he'll sell loads of dates in vicar st. or wherever he usually plays, the ucd gig just a warmup really, a chance to give his show material a bit of spit and polish.

Besides, he's fairly intense, i don't think he could manage a double header!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

At 12:15 today I had no ticket for Tommy T. I was in Daedalus doing an awful Sociology essay extremely pissed off :mad: and jealous of the people who got tickets when I get a phone call and miraculously a friend of a friend had a spare ticket ..... wooooooooo!!!! :D

I really enjoyed the show, Tommy is so f**king hilarious. First time seeing him and I was in stitches! :) Great laugh it was I tell ya. Anyone else go to it?

Anyway thanks to Tommy I won't have this essay done in time but wh ogives a f**k I haven't laughed so much in ages! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

my sister went, said the same. ah well, i wrote my report... well part of it, well a little of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I neither went nor got the work I needed to do done. Probably not so good :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

When I came in today I had 18 pages of my report written. I've been working all day, but I've still just 18 pages! How do these things happen :( I did make a few nice pictures to put in it though!

Advertisement