Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skills exchange - Design for php/mysql coding

Options
  • 09-03-2005 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭

Anyone interested in a skills exchange?

I am looking for a custom php script to manage a small database of up to 10 members, site access and their profiles with pic on a site.
    Only needs one admin to manage the data. This is for a personal project not a commercial one.

I can offer a range of design skills.
    See www.spoiltchild.com

Wont need to be started for another couple of weeks.

If anyone is interested my email is in my profile. or reply here.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Zaltais

Can't send an email via your profile...

Should be a piece of cake, PM me if you've not got anyone to do this yet and I'll sort you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭TheWaterboy

hi..id be interested in helping you in return for some design work i need done. PM me and we can get in contact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

I'll do it for you figgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Thanks all. I am putting the spec together this weekend and will be in touch.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

hehe fancy that - I bookmarked that site months ago- this guy is a good designer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement