Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Princess

Options
  • 09-03-2005 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

If this isn't in the right place Admins feel free to move it. This is an odd request but underneath my name can I get it changed to "Princess", or "The Me - Oh Yeah". And yes, I am a complete psycho.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Squirrel you can change your tag to whatever you like if you become a paid subscriber.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

So some money might be needed. Ahh *goes to rob bank*

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

A fiver a month, I hope you know that thats more than 50 a year, and anyway, I still can't afford it, ah well...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

go out into the real world and get a job!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Squirrel wrote:
    A fiver a month, I hope you know that thats more than 50 a year, and anyway, I still can't afford it, ah well...
    Its €50 if you buy the year option.
    Saving yourself €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Squirrel wrote:
    If this isn't in the right place Admins feel free to move it. This is an odd request but underneath my name can I get it changed to "Princess", or "The Me - Oh Yeah". And yes, I am a complete psycho.

there is a difference between a psycho and a lunatic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

lu·na·tic
    adj.
    Suffering from lunacy; insane.
    Of or for the insane.
    Wildly or giddily foolish: a lunatic decision.
    Characterized by lunacy or eccentricity.

psy·cho
    n. pl. psy·chos
    A psychopath.

adj.
    Crazy; insane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

there is a difference between a psycho and a lunatic.
    A psychopath (or sociopath, the terms are interchangeable) is a diagnosable medical condition. It is also know as anti-social personality disorder and, on its own, in not delusional.

A lunatic is simply a generic term for madness or insanity. It comes from the Latin word for the Moon, after the traditional stereotype of schizophrenic sufferers howling at full moons. As such it tends to be attributed to conditions that are, at least in part, delusional in nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

There's a different between 'Princess' and 'Pedants please post in this thread'.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

impr0v wrote:
    There's a different between 'Princess' and 'Pedants please post in this thread'.
    'Tis a sad day when pedantry is more interesting than the original thread topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

'Tis a sad day when pedantry is more interesting than the original thread topic.

you obviously dont read past the first page of any thread :)

I only asked how it was done. I'm innocent

Advertisement