Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Easter weekend - ideas please!

• 09-03-2005 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

My friend and I want to go away somewhere, probably Ireland, at Easter weekend - just the Sat and Sun night I think. Have done Galway, Kilkenny,Ennis, Waterford, Belfast, Killarney, Ballina already (among others). Cork/Kerry/Clare is a bit too far for 2 nights (live in Dublin). anyone got any bright ideas? Or should we just go abroad? We are on a tightish budget, would hope to spend no more than EUR100 each for 2 nights.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Hi There,

Pigsback are doing 4* hotel deals for 109 Euro pps for two nights B&B plus one dinner ... worth a look.

Cork is not really too far imo (if you live in Dublin) - only about 3 hours down ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭i am a lady

Thanks for that, will check it out.

Advertisement