Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Juve V Real not on tv?

• 09-03-2005 6:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have ntl digital and sky sports and all that crap...and I can not seem to find the real v juve game. Is this for real?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Its on Sky Sports 2 Multiscreen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Its one of the four matches being shown on sky sports extra. If you have NTL you can't watch it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

God ****ing damn! grrrrrrrrrrr

i dont want to watch poxy liverpool or arsenal!

and if i didn't live in such a snobby ass estate i would be able to have a satelite dish and sky digital!!!!

Hmm the website says sky sports extra but i checked the sky guide and the two english matches are on sky sports 1 & 2. Nothing on sky sports extra and it doesn't mention the real match. I hope its on sky sports 2 like shamrok said...

• Advertisement

Ye I am starting to panic a bit. Ya know it is going to be the best game. I do not want to have to go out and watch the match. I would much prefer to just chill at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

games like this should be shown on RTE. a disgrace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

cheesedude wrote:
    Ye I am starting to panic a bit. Ya know it is going to be the best game. I do not want to have to go out and watch the match. I would much prefer to just chill at home.
    Very few places would even be showing this match. Most pubs only have 1 sky box and they'll be showing the English teams.

Ye I know. So why won't sky extra show it ffs on ntl?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Ah this is gay!! Ive been lookin forward to this for 2 weeks :mad:

Is there some sorta way of watching it on the pc,like a site that does streams or something?

• Advertisement

This is so annoying.

Yeah its on sky sports 2 multi screen. All four matches are on. I've been looking forward to this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

You'd need to leech off a mate with Sky Digital if you know anyone with it I reckon. It's on SS2 but you need to be able to get to the interactive part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Juve won 2-0 aet :)

deserved considering Real should never have gotten the fk for the goal first leg.

I thought madrid were the better team over the two legs. I don't think the better team went through.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Madrid were by far the better team over two legs.
    Juventus are a bore.
    Watched the whole match.Exciting stuff.
    Barca and Real out at the expense of 2 defensive teams.
    Pity

Jesus! Thats annoying! First Barca now Real...bah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Madrid were by far the better team over two legs.

By far the better team by only scoring 1 goal in 3.5 hours of footbal? Juventus were by far the worst team by only scoring 2 goals in 3.5 hours of football?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

match was on more than 20 European channels, some free to air.

You might consider investing in a €100 LIDL dish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

By far the better team by only scoring 1 goal in 3.5 hours of footbal? Juventus were by far the worst team by only scoring 2 goals in 3.5 hours of football?
    Real could have won the first leg 3 or 4 nil.
    They gave Juventus a football lesson.
    Just because a team wins the match doesnt necessarily mean they deserved to or played the better football.
    Its often the opposite.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Real were unlucky not to score more than one [still never a fk] but Juve played them like they wanted.
    Madrid never dominated either game :: typical italian mentality defeated them overall.

'wan Juve :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I'm delighted with the result, I absolutley cannot stand Real Madrid. I hope Juve go out in the next round mind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i was meant to stick a 10er on juve to win the CL yesterday, didnt get to the bookies though.

I really hope they dont win it, i will be so pissed off.

Advertisement