Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MasterCard Number

Options
  • 09-03-2005 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi does anyone have a Mastercard and if they do would they be able to tell me the telephone customer service number that is printed on the card because i need it and its stratched off my own card.

Im not too sure if its the same for all Mastercards or if its for the actual branch of the CC but can someone put me right,

Much appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,630 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

not_sure wrote:
    Hi does anyone have a Mastercard and if they do would they be able to tell me the telephone customer service number that is printed on the card because i need it and its stratched off my own card.

Im not too sure if its the same for all Mastercards or if its for the actual branch of the CC but can someone put me right,

Much appreciated...

The phone number on the card is not a Mastercard number, but rather the phone number of the Bank that issued your card.

You should be able to call the bank direct, and they should be able to help you.

gerard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

Advertisement